Programme of event: 29th Nov to 3rd Dec 2021

Programme (times are UTC)

Details of participant allocations for breakout sessions will be shared closer to the time.
Note: this is a provisional programme and may be subject to changes.

Day 1 Monday 29th November

Day 2 Wednesday 1st December

Day 3 Friday 3rd December

I know it is not constructive, but I need to let you know that I find it problematic that we were asked to agree to a program that ran on the 6th, 8th, and 10th of december and then we only now find out that it has been moved to a week earlier than initially proposed.

I now have to move a bunch of meetings and I also do not have the time to prepare that I initially planned for.

Dear Lea

There are two courses running, one next week and the second the week beginning 6th December which is the one you applied for. Rest assured you don’t need to change any of your meetings, your course will be on 6th, 8th and 10th December.

Hi Lea,

The programme for the December course (6th, 8th and 10th) is here: Programme of event: 6th to 10th December 2021

Ok, thank you. I just got a mail with a link to this course and a text stating that we start next week. But thnak you for clarifying, got a little stressed out for a second there :slight_smile:

Hi, Can I attend this training course? Thank you.

Dear Salima,
I am afraid registrations might be closed now. However, @bridget.walker might give you more details about that.

Best Wishes,

Gabin

Thank you Gabin:) Kind regards.

Hi Salima - I’m afraid we’re not taking any further applications.

Best wishes
Hugh