Programme (times are UTC)
Details of participant allocations for breakout sessions will be shared closer to the time.
Note: this is a provisional programme and may be subject to changes.
- 12:00-12:20 Introduction and welcome
- 12:20-13:00 Overall introduction to RDM, FAIR and Open Science
- 13:00-13:20 What does a data steward do?
- 13:20-13:30 Introduction to FAIR aware tool
- 13:30-14:00 Group discussion of FAIR aware tool
- 14:00-14:30 Break
- 14:30-14:50 Introduction to pedagogy
- 14:50-15:45 Course development activity (Learning outcomes, design)
- 15:45-16:30 Feedback on course development activity
- 16:30-16:40 Introduction to DMP exercise and close of day one
- Homework: Choose one of the DMPs to review and consider if/how it might be improved to reflect FAIR.
- 12:00-12:10 Brief recap of day 1 and introduction to day 2 aims and structure
- 12:10-13:00 Understanding Responsible and Open Research: Roles for Data Stewards
- 13:00-13:10 Short break
- 13:10-13:15 Introduction to DMP group activity
- 13:15-13:45 DMP group activity
- 13:45-14:00 DMP activity - Discussion & Feedback
- 14:00-14:15 Feedback on FAIRaware session
- Homework Read through RISE guide - (section on Using capability models for self-assessment and planning)
- 12:00-12:10 Brief recap of days 1 and 2 and introduction to day 3 aims and structure
- 12:10-12:30 Introduction of RDM service model and group discussion on challenges/issues
- 12:30-12:35 Introduction to RISE group activity
- 12:35-13:00 Group activity based on RISE model
- 13:00-13:15 Short break
- 13:15-13:30 Feedback from group activity based on RISE model
- 13:30-13:50 Group discussion on future actions and goals
- 13:50-14:00 Summary and wrap up