We want to hear from you!
We would like to know what you feel are the main barriers to making data FAIR? Please read the poll question below and select the 3 options you feel are most applicable. If you would like to provide additional information or expand on your answer, please do so by replying to the topic.
The information gathered will be used to help us shape and further develop the FAIRdata forum. All polls will be anonymous and open to all. Please note: you will need to be logged in to add your vote. Click here to answer the previous poll: What do you know about FAIR?
What are the main barriers to making data FAIR? (Select 3 options)
- a) Lack of understanding of what FAIR data is
- b) Lack of suitable standards for making facilities data FAIR
- c) Lack of data management infrastructure
- d) Lack of tools to support the addition of good metadata
- e) The additional effort and cost involved
- f) Concern that others will pre-empt research results
- g) Lack of recognition for sharing data
- h) Concern about the quality of data
- i) Sensitive or legally restricted data